Manage your WordPress image collection with Gallery Factory
Upload. Organize. Design. Enjoy.
Gallery Factory plugin is the revolutionary way to handle your image collection in WordPress.
It lets you arrange images into albums and folders, build stunning layouts with the visual editor and bring attractive galleries to your website.
Albums can be grouped into multi-level folders, and arranging them is as easy as working in your favourite desktop file manager. Managing hundreds of albums with Gallery Factory is a breeze. To bring more order to your image collection all uploads are kept apart of the WP Media uploads.
Visual layout editor
With visual layout editor you have full control over your galleries: move thumbnails to the desired position by simple drag-n-drop, set base grid column count, thumbnail aspect ratio and more. With the Metro layout you are not limited to some pre-generated or automatically generated layouts or a set of thumbnail sizes - feel free to resize and move thumbnails to achieve the best view for your set of images. You'll never have to guess how your album will look like on a page - see the result as you go.
Attractive and responsive layouts
Gallery Factory features two layouts to chose from - customizable pure CSS3 Grid layout and rich Metro layout with unrivaled design capabilities. Galleries load fast and look perfect on any device and screen size.
Optimized for large albums
Gallery Factory was tailored for those who have large image collections. While folders help to cope with lots of albums, Gallery Factory is also ready for really large albums. Lazy loading and a number of pagination types help displaying vast galleries without sacrificing the page load speed. Album layouts are cached to make page loads even faster.
We've prepared some examples of what can be achieved with Gallery Factory. Some feature combinations may not be presented as an example page yet, but if you are in doubt - just let us know, we'll add the missing one.
- Layout type
- No pagination
- Pages (numbers)
- Pages (bullets)
- Load more button
- Load on scroll
- Container type
- Responsive container
- Full-width container
- Info display on hover
- Caption & Description
Please note: the example showcase functionality is not a part of the Gallery Factory plugin
Full feature list
- 5 pagination type: no pagination, numbered pages, bulleted pages, load more button, loading on scroll
- Dark & light visual themes included
- Adjustable page size
Info display on hovering a thumbnail
- No info display
- Caption & description
Action on thumbnail click
- No action
- Open original image in the lightbox
- Open custom image in the lightbox
- Redirect to a custom URL (in the same or new window)
- Import from WordPress Media (images only)
- Import from NextGen Gallery (including nested gallery structure)
- Supports nested folders for grouping albums
- Direct image upload to the selected album
- Customizable cropping for the thumbnails
- Caption & description support hyperlinks
Fast & responsive
- Responsive and mobile-friendly layouts
- Album view caching for faster loading
- Optional lazy loading of thumbnails
- Simple and intuitive UI
- WYSIWYG album layout editor
- Works on touchscreen devices
- Gallery shortcode inserting by click of a button
- Translation-ready (.po/.mo files are included)
- New features are added frequently
- Premium support by the author